FATBOY G.T.G.™ VERSIPACK® Maxpedition
Fatboy "Good to Go" Versipack® Variant
A welcomed variant of the classic 0403 FATBOY™ VERSIPACK®, The Fatboy™ G.T.G. Versipack® is modified with lighter materials for added flexibility. It. has a seemingly compact exterior and surprisingly ample interior with precisely placed pockets and features for today's busy citizen. Move faster on short hikes, tote essentials and tools to work, keep plenty of diapers on-hand for baby and carry your water bottle at your side. All day long, whatever the task, this Fatboy is Good to Go.
- Main compartment: 6.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 8"(H)
- 6"(L) x 8"(H) closure flap
- 1" quick release buckle
- One (1) 5.75"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 5"(L) x 4"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 1.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 5"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket (internal)
- One (1) 5"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket (external)
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Hook and Loop belt attachment
- One (1) 6"(H) x 3" diameter cord cinch pouch with base-grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- One (1) 3"(L) x 5.5"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 1.5" webbing with 2" non-slip shoulder pad and 1.5" quick release buckle
- D-ring attachment point
- 7.5"(L) x 8"(L) concealed zippered compartment with 6"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- #9855 FATBOY G.T.G S-TYPE™VERSIPACK®available for left side carry
- Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for approx. 25% weight reduction
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.